Clear, loud audio makes is easy for the user and the operator to listen and hear.
Coverage wherever you need
Operates on a nationwide wireless network
Wear it in the rain, or in the bath or shower
Features and Functions
The new iHelp+™ has superior features and the latest functions.
Durable - Shatter-resistant with rugged construction.
Small In Size - 2.5” x 1.8” x .67 - compact yet powerful.
Loud - Crystal clear audio quality - No need to hold to the ear or mouth to listen or speak.
One-Touch Operation and Braille Button - Press the button 2 seconds and the call is placed. Anti-cancel prevents cancelling the call if the button is pressed again. ‘Help’ in braille is written on the button as well for extra protection.
Waterproof - Wear it in the bath or shower where most accidents occur. *IPX7 rating states product is protected against high pressure water jets from any direction. Limited ingress permitted (ex. shower). Protected against short periods of immersion in water (3.3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes - ex. bath).
Wireless Network - Take it wherever you go on a nationwide wireless network
Voice Prompts - Lets you know the status of your call. Ex. Your emergency call is now being dialed, please stand by.
Fall Detection - Notifies the monitoring center/loved ones if you fall.
Geo-Fencing - Notifies operator/friends/family if you are near and/or step out of your pre-programmed ‘safe zone’.
Extended Battery Life - 72 Hour Use - For maximum use between charges.
Battery Status Indicator/Fully Supervised Battery - Visual and audio indicator of battery status. Battery indicator lights (and cellular strength indicator light) surround the call button and will let you know when the battery or cellular signal strength is low. The pendant will also announce that the battery is low, and the unit will notify the monitoring center as well. The monitoring center will then report the low battery status back to you.
Protected Phone Number - Only the monitoring center can call you on your protected phone number, and this will ring your iHelp+™. This will help to locate your pendant in the event of misplacement.
The iHelp+™ Cloud is a web-based account and device management portal for dealers of the iHelp+™. It provides all the necessary tools to help dealers manage their user accounts. It is designed to be a simple tool for dealers to maintain direct control of their customers’ devices, cellular network, and monitoring functions.
By simply logging in via the web, the dealer can configure, activate, deactivate, and/or reconfigure the unit or its functions at any time. The dealer can perform a variety of different tasks and time-saving tools to decrease workload and improve the efficiency of their mPERS business operations.
Some of the functions available with the iHelp+™ Cloud dealer portal are:
- Manage Individual Devices: Activate a unit, deactivate a unit, reconfigure a unit, and turn on/ off various functions including Geo-Fencing and Fall Detection.
- Activation/Deactivation Bulk Function: Activate and/or deactivate units one-by-one or in bulk.
- Manage Customer Base: Reassign devices to new customers, replace devices, and update customer and contact information.
- Check Device Status Functions: Check the battery status and signal strength of individual devices at any time.
- Check Airtime Usage: Check airtime usage minutes for the day, week, month, or year.
- Order Fulfillment: Place orders for more units and/or accessories. Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours.
- Access to Marketing Materials: Access to a variety of templates, free copy, and artwork for promotional purposes. Marketing personnel are available to assist with custom designs if necessary.
Complete Dealer Program Package
Additional accessories include a smart charger/docking station with speaker and microphone. The smart charger/docking station enables the user to leave the pendant ‘docked’ and use a small, remote button that they can wear around the wrist or on a lanyard around the neck.
The iHelp+™ and all accessories are included in a single price, including battery charger, battery, power cable, car charging adapter, breakaway neck lanyard, wrist strap, and holster. A SIM card and nationwide wireless service are also provided at a very attractive wholesale rate.
Some of the exclusive features that are available to you as an iHelp+™ dealer are:
- Special Equipment Pricing - The lowest in the industry – one-price for complete pre-programmed iHelp+™ device and accessories.
- Competitive Monthly Airtime Rates.
- Universal iHelp+™ interface for use with virtually any central station/automation software.
- iHelp+™ Cloud Web Portal - The iHelp+™ is easily programmed using our new iHelp+™ Cloud dealer portal. The portal enables you to activate, deactivate, reconfigure, and manage your devices and your customer base anywhere, and at any time. Training for both the portal and the individual units are available. Your iHelp+™ account manager will provide you with all the necessary information you will need to get started.
- Strong Brand Presence & Corporate Identity - Our customers know us as being a customer service oriented company with quality products. We will help you to promote your brand and assist you in establishing your business as the ‘go to’ company for iHelp+™.
- Marketing Support & Promotional Kit - We will provide you with the materials and tips you need to create a successful sales and marketing plan. These include brochures, images, and much more.
- Technical Guidance - Whether you need minimal or extensive training, we will assign you an account manager that can assist you whenever you need it.