Meet the iHelp Max 4G, the most reliable and advanced emergency medical device on the market today.
The iHelpMax is an advanced mobile, medical alert system that can help your clients remain active, independent and safe.
The iHelp Max’s 4G wireless coverage means continual monitoring and access to help – whether the wearer is at home or on the go. The built-in 2-way microphone allows for talking and listening to our highly trained emergency operators. And its GPS tracking system ensures we can always locate the device, regardless of the situation.
Features and Functions
Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatible
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant on IOS and Android apps
- Use your voice to locate your loved one
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant skills added regularly
Enables the collection and sharing of essential vital signs including, but not limited to, blood pressure, oxygen levels, and temperature, in real time utilizing Bluetooth technology.
Visual and Audio Battery Strength Indicator
- The light ring around the SOS button will notify the wearer of the charging status of the device.
- When the battery is low, the device will announce “low battery” and notify the monitoring center and your client’s circle of care.
Recessed Button with Braille
- Reduces the likelihood of false activations
- LED light ring changes color to indicate cell signal strength, call in progress and charging status
Crystal Clear Audio
- Loud and adjustable audio control
- 2-way speaker that allows for talking and listening
- Voice prompts for low battery, charging, connecting and cell service strength
- Small size – 2.8″ x 2.1″ x .8″
- Lightweight – 2 ounces •
- Adjustable breakaway neck lanyard
- Water resistant- in the shower (IP67)
- Durable and shatter-resistant
Circle of Care
We all want the best out of life. The iHelp Max offers peace of mind and security to your clients whether they are at home, or on the go. Help them live their best lives.
Each iHelp Max is linked to our portal that confidentially and securely monitors activity. Trained operators will alert emergency services and the wearer’s circle of care when help is needed.
When the iHelp Max senses a fall, a trained operator will be automatically notified without the need to press the SOS button.
The iHelp Max has the ability to sense when the wearer has exited or entered a pre-determined “safe” zone and will notify your client’s circle of care immediately.