Meet the iHelp Mini. An advanced mobile, medical alert system that can help your clients remain active, independent and safe whether at home or on the go.
The iHelp Mini can bring your clients and their loved ones the peace of mind that comes from knowing they can reach emergency personnel quickly and easily if and when it’s needed.
It’s built-in 2-way microphone allows your clients to talk and listen to trained emergency monitoring center operators. Its GPS tracking system ensures they can always be located. And its small, lightweight design means it can easily take it wherever your client wants.
Features and Functions
- Allows for multiple Geo fences and sends alerts as the device enters or leaves a particular area.
Power On/Off Alert
- Voice alerts will notify the wearer if the device is turned off and when it is turned on.
- An SOS Alarm with location details will be sent to a nearby monitoring station when the SOS button is pressed or automatic fall detection is activated.
- In the event of a fall or collision the device will automatically send an SOS message to a nearby emergency center.
Low Battery Alarm
- When the battery charge falls below 20% the device will emit a verbal “low battery” message.
Preset Voice Prompts
- Voice prompts can be set to remind the wearer of important times (e.g., medication reminders).
Crystal Clear Audio
- The 2-way speaker allows for both talking and listening with emergency personnel.
- Operates on various 4G bands, and will fall back to 3G/2G when there is no 4G coverage.
- Comfortable to wear
- Lightweight – 1.41 ounces
- Small size – 2.4″ x 1.732″ x 0.63″
Circle of Care
We all want the best out of life. The iHelp Mini offers peace of mind and security whether at home, or on the go. Help your clients live their best lives.
Each iHelp Mini is linked to our portal that confidentially and securely monitors activity. Trained operators will alert emergency services and the wearer’s circle of care when help is needed.
When the iHelp Mini senses a fall, a trained operator will be automatically notified without the need to press the SOS button.
The iHelp Mini has the ability to sense if the wearer has exited or entered a pre-determined “safe” zone and will notify members of their circle of care immediately.